Yoga philosophy describes our five bodies: physical, energetic, mental, wisdom, and bliss. To experience health and enduring youthfulness, we must feel balanced in all these aspects of who we are. This workshop uses lecture, discussion, meditation, guided deep relaxation, and gentle yoga to teach ways of creating health in the body and tapping into our natural healing potential.
In this weekend, you learn
- Simple dietary changes that can have a profound impact on health
- Optimal foods and nutrients for health and vitality
- How to meditate and de-stress the mind
- Keys to hormonal balance
- Yoga postures to release tension
- To make choices from a place of wisdom and inner guidance
- How to connect to bliss, joy, ease, creativity, love, and spaciousness.
Recommended Reading Mark Hyman, UltraPrevention (Atria Books) and The Blood Sugar Solution (Little, Brown); Heidi E. Spear, The Everything Guide to Chakra Healing (Adams Media).
This program is eligible for
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
This program offers practical tools to address weight issues, migraines, chronic pain, digestive problems, sleeplessness, mood swings, memory loss, heart disease, cancer, and more. Come focus on the journey to wholeness.